ESD PEEK is an electrically modified plastic material with a defined surface resistance between 106 -109 Ω. Due to its electrostatic dissipation properties, this material is commonly used in applications within the semi-conductor industry. ESD PEEK has excellent dimensional stability and can be machined easily to very tight tolerances.
– Surface resistivity of 106 – 109 Ω
– High structural strength and stiffness
– Excellent dimensional stability
– High Temperature Resistance
– Critical test fixture applications
– Wafer handling
– Structural applications in wet process tools where static dissipation is important
– ensitive circuits, circuit boards and hard drive disks
– Components in high-speed electronic printing
Standard Size of PEEK ESD Plate
– Szie: 500mm (W) × 1000mm (L); Width is unchangable, Length can be customized.
– Thickness: 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25…..60mm;
Tolerance: 6/8/10/12mm is +0.3~0.8mm; Above is +0.3~1.2mm.